RealProbe RF Probe (up to 4GHz) is a must tool for any in circuit RF & Microwave testing and troubleshooting.
Shorten your development cycles and accelerate your debugging process. The RealProbe is suitable for use with any measurement equipment via SMA cable: Power Meter, Spectrum / Network, Signal Analyzers, Frequency Counter etc.
- Broadband Flat high accuracy response
- Integrated matched ground returns
- Self aligning independent height contacts
- High Impedance, Negligible effect on circuitry
- Up to 2W avg. and 25W peak of input power
- Input/Output DC blocking capacitors
- Frequency Range: 10MHz – 4GHz nom.
- 1dB Probing factor frequency: 6GHz nom.
- Max average input (probed) power: 2 Watt
- Max peak (probed) power: 25 Watt
- Max input Voltage: 30V DC
- Probing factor (Coupling): 25dB (±0.5dB) nom.*
- Equipment output Impedance: 50 ohm
- Input/Output DC blocked
Notes: * All Electrical performances are related to 50ohm microstrip or coplanar transmission lines, with proper side grounds and matched source/load impedance.
Our RF Cables and Calibration Jigs are sold separately as optional accessories.
VEC-104: RealProbe calibration Jig for the best power measurements accuracy.
VEC-105: 1 Meter RealProbe adapted flexible RF Cable for accurate, reliable and convenient relative measurements.