The ultimate in-circuit high impedance RF Probe up to 18GHz. The must tool for any in circuit RF & Microwave testing and troubleshooting.
Shorten your development cycles and accelerate your debugging process. The RealProbe is suitable for use with any measurement equipment via SMA cable: Power Meter, Spectrum / Network, Signal Analyzers, Frequency Counter etc.
- Broadband Flat high accuracy response up to 18GHz
- Integrated matched ground returns
- High Impedance, Negligible effect on circuitry
- Input/Output DC blocking capacitors
- No need for neighbour circuitry disconnection
- Suitable for testing within channelized circuits
- Frequency Range: 10MHz – 18GHz
- Probing (Coupling) factor: 25±1 dB nom.
- Max average input (probed) power: 2 Watt
- Max peak (probed) power: 25 Watt
- Max input Voltage: 30V DC
Specifications are related to 50 ohm matched microstrip with side grounds and coplanar transmission lines.
Our RF Cables and Calibration Jigs are sold separately as optional accessories.
VEC-104A: RealProbe calibration Jig for the best power measurements accuracy.
VEC-105A: 1 Meter low loss RF Cable for accurate and reliable absolute high frequency measurements.